Occasionally putatively introductory issues crop up on Windows 11 PCs, frustrating the stoner to no end. For illustration – there may be times when the Bluetooth toggle goes missing in Windows 11 or microphones don’t work at each, no matter what result you try. And lately, we’ve been hearing that the brilliance slider is missing from Windows 11 for numerous druggies. You can’t change brilliance in Windows 11 either from the Quick Settings panel or WindowsSettings.However, we’ve explained how to break the “ brilliance slider missing ” problem in this companion, If you’re also facing this issue. So let’s dive in and learn How to Change Brightness in Windows 11.
Change Brightness in Windows 11 (2022)
In this tutorial, we’ve added three styles to change the brilliance position in Windows 11. piecemeal from that, we’ve included several fixes in case the brilliance slider is missing on your Windows 11 PC. Expand the table below and move to any section you want.
Change Brightness in Windows 11 from Quick Settings
The easiest way to change brilliance in Windows 11 is through the Quick Settings panel. Microsoft has bettered its Action Center and brought all the essential toggles and sliders under the Quick Settings panel.
So then’s how to acclimate brilliance in Windows 11 from the revamped Quick Settings menu. 1. Click on the Quick Settings panel from the bottom-right corner of the Taskbar. You can also use the Windows 11 keyboard roadway “ Windows A ” to open the Quick Settings incontinently.
2. Now, coming to the sun icon, drag the slider to change the brilliance position in Windows 11. That’s enough simple, right? In case the brilliance slider is missing on your Windows 11 PC, move to the last section to fix the issue.
Change Brightness in Windows 11 from Windows Settings
Piecemeal from the Quick Settings panel, you can move to the Settings app and acclimate the brilliance from there. Then’s the path you need to navigate to change the screen brilliance in Windows 11.
1. Press “ Windows I ” to open the Settings app incontinently.
2. Next, under the “ System ” menu, open “ Display ” in the right pane.
3. Then, you’ll see the brilliance slider at the top. Drag the Brilliance slider to acclimate the screen brilliance on your Windows 11 PC, as per your requirements.
4. In case you want to disable bus- brilliance in Windows 11, expand the “ Brilliance ” menu and untick the “ Help ameliorate battery by optimizing the content is shown and brilliance ” checkbox. That’s it.
Adjust the Screen Brightness in Windows 11
So, these are the three ways to change the screen brightness in Windows 11. Along with this, we have also mentioned a complete solution if Brilliance is not working on your Windows 11 PC. After all, it is all of us. However, go through our linked guide if you want to view your page card in Windows 11. And to solve sound problems in Windows 11, we have a helpful companion for you. Finally, if you have any questions, let us know in the comments section below.
Also, you can check:
Install Android Apps on Windows 11