In this article, we will you how to get Turkey Scholarships for Afghanistan and International students in easy ways. Turkey’s government offers 5000 scholarships every year for college students from Afghanistan and everywhere in the globe to pursue their undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. Studies or studies in Turkey. This scholarship software is one of the most crucial scholarships for the students that provides superb facilities and advantages consisting of lodging, training charge, flight price tag and etc.
Fields of Study: all fields of study (selected based on the GPA) (the following list of disciplines is based on the 2020 announcement, new updates will be done as soon as it is available)
- Ph.D. fields of study
- Master’s degree fields turkey
- Undergraduate fields of study
Benefits of Turkey scholarships
Those scholarships are fully funded providing the subsequent gadgets to the scholars:
Monthly stipend of 1000 Turkish Lira for undergraduate college students, 1400 TL for master’s degree college students and 1800 TL for Ph.D. college students, and 4000 TL for research scholarship accommodation in dormitory ( grasp, Ph.D. and studies college students get a month-to-month allowance of 750 TL to stay outside the dormitory. Undergraduate students willing to stay out of the dormitory have to pay their lodging charges) for twelve months of free Turkish language training together with accommodation round tour value to and from TurkeyHealth insurance full tuition feeUniversity and software placement.
Other Fully Funded Scholarships you may like:
Eligibility and requirements:
Applicants can apply to this scholarship considering the points below:
- by National of any country other than Turkey: Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Belgium, Burundi, Albania, Azerbaijan, Austria, Czech, Canada, Germany, Denmark, Iceland, Italy, Ireland, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Iceland, Japan, Luxembourg, Malta, Macau, Moldova, Myanmar, Nepal, Norway, Pakistan, Portugal, Sweden, San Marino, Micronesia, Monaco, Portugal, Puerto Rico, UAE, Vietnam, USA, Thailand, Ukraine, Tanzania, Turkmenistan, and other countries that are eligible for Turkey Scholarship.
- be Healthy
- Age limit:
- Undergraduate: under 21 years old ( born no earlier than 01.01.2001)
- Master: under 30 years old (born no earlier than 01.01.1992)
- Ph.D.: Under 35 years old (born no earlier than 01.01.1987)
- Research: up to 45 years old (born no earlier than 01.01.1977)
- Academic result restriction: Have completed or are likely to graduate from an educational institution
- Undergraduate applicants must have achieved 70% out of the 100 scores in High school
- Masters and Ph.D. applicants must have achieved 75% of 100 score
- Medical sciences, dentistry, and pharmacy applicants for undergraduate studies must achieve at least 90% of the 100 with great success in mathematics, chemistry, and biology.
Folks who completed their high school in Turkey and no longer maintain Turkish citizenship can observe this scholarship.
How to apply
Eligible applicants can apply for Turkish government Scholarships online using the net software form. The candidates have to fill out the online application form along with their personal data, educational historical past, work enjoyment, and social activities. You do now not need to apply to university. By choosing the college in your Scholarship utility, Turkey Burslarie will do the admission and registration for you.
- Picture ( taken in than remaining six months )
- Governmental issued file: Passport
- Excessive school commencement certificates and transcript ( Shahadatnama) for all
- Bachelor’s diploma and transcripts for graduate and Doctoral applicants ( excessive faculty diploma documents are
- required as properly.)
- Master diploma and theses statement for Ph.D. applicants (excessive school and bachelors also are required)
- 2 or 3 reference letters out of your instructional or work reveal the historical past
- Studies inspiration for master’s degree and PhD
- Every other certificate, achievements, CV(if available)
- College front take a look at ( Kankor) rating and its certification or report (if you attended the Kankor examination)